Dice of Doom

 As I sit a type, not having time to recuperate from what I had just done, there is a feeling of happiness and satisfaction. 

Let me explain. I have given myself over to a Mistress, whom is into ballbusting, at least with me. Probably because I am so willing. We only meet up online when it is convenient for her. We touch base every few days to a week, but for the last month she has been very busy and unable to reach out. Therefore it has been about a month since we had a session.

Yesterday, I found a tease on the site Milovana. The tease is named "Ballbusing Dice of Doom." There are a total of 12 rounds to this exercise in pain. Design to use dice and a coin to determine which of the listed exercises the participant will perform. I sent the link to Mistress and asked if she so desired to select the various exercises I should perform for her. She agreed and selected them and sent me the list to perform. I will go through the list, but first, by Mistress selecting the exercises in pain for me, there was no way I could say, "No, I don't want to do that one, roll gain." I'm not sure, but I think Mistress pick out those that would be the most difficult to perform.

Here's the list, along with my comments:

#1 - Warm-Up Round

2 - 25 slaps to each of your balls - This being a warm-up wasn't designed to be difficult, and is wasn't. I performed them with relative ease. There was no real after affect, other than the normal warm sensation that follows.
Before starting, I tore off a piece of duct tape and taped my penis to my stomach so it would be out of the way.
#2 - Are We Tying Those Balls?

Tails - Nope - And was I glad, just look at the next exercise.

#3 - A Little Harder Now! (Hard Round Part I)

3 - Fetch a hardback book, then flip it open to the middle. Insert balls and slam it closed 20 times. The hardback book I selected weighs at least five pounds (2kg) or more and it's about 5 inches (10cm) thick. I stood up and positioned the book in my chair opening the book to about the center of the book. I lower myself into the pages, hesitating before I slammed the book, because I had no idea of what this sensation would be like at the moment I slammed the book. Bang, the book closed on my testicles and immediately there was a sharp shooting pain in my right testicle. My knees buckled slightly. I opened the book back up and repeated the process 19 more times. Each time that piercing pain shot the right testicle. The left one was being impacted too, but the right was so much more, I think it masked the pain in the left testicle. When I had completed all 20, I was sweeting and my heart rate was slightly elevated. I was shaking, too. 

#4 - What About Those Balls - Are They Tied Now?
Flip a Coin:
Heads - Yes - Without a break, I tied my testicles with about 2 feet of 550 cord pushing my testicles down so they stretched the scrotum and they had no where to move.

#5 - Hard Round, Part II
Firm, done with Intent (again)
1 - 200 with a wooden spoon to your balls - I didn't use a wooden spoon because I have a wooden back scratcher which would be the same type instrument for impact. I start by standing and begin hitting my testicles straight up. I didn't hurt that much but by the time 30 or so had been done, I was shaking again. I paused for about 20 seconds at 50 and continued. Sweeting again and an slightly elevated heart rate I paused again at 100 for about 30 seconds. I got back at it. For the second 100 I decided to strike from behind (up from between my legs). This gave a new angle of attack on my already bruised nuggets. I could only do about 15 and I had to pause for a moment. I pain was up into my stomach. I knew then I was pleasing Mistress or at lest that was the goal.


#6 - Dice Roll of Doom
Where do we go from here?
1 - UNLUCKY! Return to #1, Re-roll and start over, including completing each Round. Tough break! - Then this act of evil came I have to go back and do it all again. 25 slaps to each testicle, 20 book slams (I did untie my testicles because those were the instructions), re-tied my testicles for 200 more hits with the wooden instrument.

#7 Cooldown?

Tails - No cooldown for you. Of course not, the only real break Mistress ever gives me is when I beg, then she adds 20 or 30 more just because she can.
#8 - Hard Round, Part III

5 - Do #5 from Round #3 and Round #5 - Immediately I go into this re-enactment. 20 more book slams, this time my testicles are still tied. Honestly, I was expecting a new experience in pain. I tried to use the same intensity as before, the pain was not what I thought is was going to be. It was more evenly distributed, still painful but not as intense. Then came the 200 beating with the wooden instrument. This took me some time. My muscles are weak and I m trembling, so I took it slow and just got through it, for Mistress' sake. 


#9 Now what about those tied balls?
Flip a Coin:
Heads - Yes - Nuggets stay tied.


#10 Medium Round Part I

4 - 75 whacks with the back of a hairbrush. - For some reason, this was not as bad as I thought it would be, it didn't reach the level of the wooden intensity, but it was painful. The brush I used was flat causing a stinging sensation to my scrotum each time I struck my testicles.

#11 - Dice Roll of Doom Part II

Tails - Proceed to #12
NOTE: If you've already rolled here once, proceed to #12

#12 - If Those Balls Are Tied, Untie Them Now - It was over. I think I successfully completed the assignment Mistress gave me.

No Rolling/Flipping Needed   

Thank you Mistress for taking the time to select each number. I know you did it with thought, making me remember who's who here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally Did It

A Great Pleasant Surprise